Essential Personnel promotes independent lifestyle choices for individuals with disabilities.
- Provides services and supports to individuals with disabilities between 12 and 65 years of age in Perth and the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia.
- Offers a flexible, innovative and holistic approach, where supports and services are designed to reflect your needs and choices.
- Believes that individuals and their families are central to the selection of support workers and support workers are recruited with your interests in mind.
- Will work in a way which is flexible and responsive to changing lives and needs in a proactive and positive manner.
However unusual or different your choices may seem, talk to Essential Personnel staff, as we believe in making dreams come true.
An independent evaluation of Essential Personnel’s Lifestyle Services states that
“The independent evaluator was particularly impressed by:
- The atmosphere and ‘buzz’ of excitement and sense of belonging created at the Northam centre.
- The ability to match support workers to clients for compatibility, interest and culture and changing the staff when it is not working.
- The holistic approach using the Skills Centre, community activities, in-home activities and links with Essential Personnel and the way that services often benefit not only the participant but the whole family.
- The motivation of some staff who consumers described as “Doing whatever it takes….brilliant…s/he is really there for me.”